I have heard that question/scold more than I care to admit, so here goes.
Our boys had a great time playing in the snow. First they built a snowman with Joyce's grandson Lincoln. I have no idea where Sam learned to do the peace sign.

Then they played at Nana and Poppa's for a little bit.

Then they went to Grandma and Grandpa's to build a real snowman.

The boys worked really hard pushing the balls of snow around,

and played a bit too.

David and Kevin Stacked the body parts together and voila! If you look close
it kind of looks like a bunny with a hat on.

It didn't last long. "Someones" knocked it over and the boys were very sad.
1 comment:
I can see the bunny. Very cute. Glad you were able to get some blogging done. It was great talking to you last night.
Post a Comment