You're all invited. What would you like to bring? Cheryl has invited everyone to her house starting around 3 or 3:30. Thank you very much Cheryl! And thank you to everyone for bringing something.
Alissa - Slushy Drink
Jessica - Potato Salad & Parmesan Chicken Bites
Grandma - Ribs
Linda - Green Beans & Pasta Salad
Dayna - Nit Wit Cake & Peach Cobbler
4 comments:
We would love to come but we get to go visit my parents labor day weekend sorry we will miss out
We would like to bring the slushy punch.
Jessie,
Kyle and I would love to come. I can never speak for Brent, I never know what his day will be. We can bring anything you would like, also we can have it at our house if you would like.
We will bring a Nit Wit Cake and a peach cobbler. I love when we get to see each other.
Post a Comment