March 12, 2008

Potluck Lunch on Sunday

I don't have everyone's email or phone number so this seems to be the best way. Matthew is blessing Ian on Sunday. Our ward starts at 10:00. We will be having lunch together at Mark & Linda's after church on Sunday at about 1:30 or 2:00. If you have questions about the blessing call Matthew, as I have no idea and that was last minute. I don't know his number.
Lunch questions, I guess call me. 874-8109 Dayna says she might be coming and grandma & grandpa might come. Cheryl maybe too. Stefani, Jeremiah & Kohen are coming. Lahiah & Jason are coming. Jessy Larsen is an honorary attendee ;) We will be celebrating Mark's birthday at the same time. He is going to be Really, REally, REAlly, REALly, REALLy,REALLY old. ;)
Below is a list of what people are bringing. Hope to see you on Sunday!!

Jessica - Meatballs (costco), strawberries & chocolate, Yakisoba Noodles with carrots, cabbage, and broccoli
Grandma - Coconut Cream Pie, Chocolate Cream Pie & a new Cheesecake recipe
Alissa - Snickers Salad (This is a fruit salad)
Linda - Rolls (white & wheat)
Stefani - Teryaki Chicken
Dayna - Chips & Dip ??
Cheryl - Green Salad ??
Lahiah - Jaxon ;)

5 comments:

Barkley's said...

Jessica, we will be there thank you for the invite. I am excited to see everyone. I will bring Teriyaki Chicken..If that doesnt work let me know and I can figure something else out. I am excited for Alissa's Snickers salad sound yummy! I hope Dayna and her boys are there!

AKmamaof4 said...

I wanna come hang out with the Ellingson gang! Too bad I live like....3000 miles away. Tell Mark happy birthday for me.

Anonymous said...

We will be coming as well. I am going to do the easy route and bring chips and possibly a mexican bean dip of some sort. This is all in hope that things go ok on Sat. morning at Cameron's medical tests that he is having done on his stomach. See you all soon! Dayna

Jason and Lahia said...

Jason and I are coming, is there anything we can bring?

The Ellingson Zoo said...

We're glad you are coming. Feel free to bring anything you want. We were just kind of doing a hodge podge lunch.

Our Family